0023-03-04

some advertisment?

Yesterday I got a bithday package from my grandmy and she gave me the Creme Conditioner I wanted since she gave me it as a present the first time a year ago. Sadly I forgot it in Japan ,ö.ö, so now I have it again: The Avodaco-Lemon Creame Conditioner from NeoBio Natural Cosmetics.



Why I honour this via my blog? As the most friends of mine know, I bleach my hair very often to stay blond. So my hair needs special attention. I tried Pantene Pro-V, Loreal and Nivea, but this one let my hair feel like it was never bleached before... and I love the smell, it reminds me of Japan XDD

So enough for now, but maybe someone, who is looking for new hair stuff, is happy about this...

PS: from my other grandma I got the daily skin creme from Claire Fischer XDDD

0 件のコメント: