0023-01-31

is thinking about Hongkong


A friend of mine is at that time in Hongkong and is posting some really cute pics here:
http://straystrawberry.blogspot.com/
Especially I love the pictures of the New Years Decorations and it's quit funny that the pics don't look that different from what I expect to see in Japan XDDD I wish I could be there with her and have some party. Sadly I have no money for a short trip to visit her TT___TT so I have to stalk on her blog XDDDD

have a very good semester, honey. <3

3 件のコメント:

StrayStrawberry さんのコメント...

Awwww. Thanks my love! I miss you too. By the way. The cheapest japanese make up foundation is like 10€.

They called her "Cat" さんのコメント...

<3<3<3<3
I think that's okay for a foundation but at the moment right now I'm not allowed thinking about spending some money for anything TT___TT
although did you see that big kind of circle lenses??? XDDD (I'm stupid I know and I hope, I'll have some small amount of money untill the end of the month ,ö.ö,)

StrayStrawberry さんのコメント...

Nope haven't seen circle lenses yet. Maybe I am gonna ask Rosita about it.