0023-02-16

Goodbey Japanese Fellows ,ö.ö,

Yes I know, long time no post. Well so now I have a little bit to tell.

First of all our exchange students from Japan left us the last days ,ö.ö, it was the first time that we had more Japanese students here than Chinese (at least it felt like it was so XD) and I think we all really enjoyed that time. I hasd my first good tandem partners and met wonderfull people. I promise, I'll come and visit our A-Team in Aichi. <3

Sadly I still don't have the picture of our big goodbey with our Sophia University girls, but maybe I'll get this one tomorrow.

Then I've got the best Valentines Day Present ever: A new Lumix Digitalcamera. I wanted a new cam so badly and now I have my favourite one again and that's all thanks to Calvin, a friend from New York, who is visiting Bremen at the moment. ^^
So I can do more pictures in the next days and blogg more often. ^^
happüüüüü~~~~~

But for now... Good Night^^

0 件のコメント: