0023-02-21

Test Shooting Today



Me and a friend from the same studies as i do had a practicing shooting today. It was real fun, but we have still a long way to go for me as his model and for him as photographer.
I have still problems with flashlights and keeping my eyes open. <.< Therefor I ieased my hair and made some light curles in it with the flatiron. (yes I look a little bit dumb in this picture XDDD)

For the make up I have used at first the Cover Stick from Manhatten (1 naturelle)for my dark cyrcles around my eyes and than the second skin foundation from MaXfactor (040 Creamy Ivory). At last there came the Soft Compact Powder from Manhatten (0 transparent) to get that pale look, I really like. ^.~ (and I noticed I need a new lip balm XDD)

For the eyemake up I have used at first a dark brown eyeshadow (mine was from the smokey eyes set from Essence: 02 punk vibe). I took a little bit under the eyelashes below, from the back untill the middel of the eye.

I hope, you can see it here. Why I used the dark brown at first and not the bronze, is because the bronze is not easy to cover again. For the bronze I have used Essence eyeshadow (35 party all night metallic effect). Ireally love the eyeshadow from essence because it covers so well and especially the metallic ones are awsome... For fotoshoots they give a very great look.

At least a little bit eyeliner ( I prefer Manhatten ones) and mascara (mine is the XXL pro volume from Mabelline Jade but I'm disappointed about that, the white stuff is like glue and I don't like to use it <.<)... So and now the main photos: ^.~ BTW the point on my arm is because I donate plasma... i just did not want to cover it because I'm also a little bit proud of it (especially because I don't fall unconscious anymore during the donation XDDD).

AAAAANNND my Minimiiiiii XDDD:

so enough picture spam ^.~

2 件のコメント:

StrayStrawberry さんのコメント...

I already told you, but you are so cute! If you have problem with flashlights, maybe I can help you. What I usually do is, I don't look directly into the camera, but I look a little bit above it, that way your eyes always seem more open and when there is a flash light you are not able to close them to fast most of the time. Hope that helps honey <3

They called her "Cat" さんのコメント...

You told me that advide before ( after the first visual chruch party, when we went together to Alexanderplatz XD). Yeah well i tried to do so, but the flashlight of the professional sony camera was to hard for me... with all tricks I still looked under drugs everytime ,ö.ö, but usually that tip was very usefull ^^~ so thank you, honey