0023-03-10

Honey Color Review Part 1

I've got my Honey Color Package today. It was really fast. I've ordered on Saturday and got it on Thursday. Also I had the track code, so I could see, when it arrives. Very good. ^^



The one is for the lenses and the other for the 'presents'.



There were as much pink white cases as I've ordered lenses so in total they were six ones.
So I will review every day one pair. ^^ One reason is, that I'm not used to put them into my eyes, so it ends fristrating very often (or I sream a lot ^^;) and second one is, I can't switch them while wearing make up...

So today I tried the XXL black ones



So there they are:





Eurpeans have to take care, that the natural eye colour is still be seen. So it looks a little bit unnatural, when the pupil is small (because of much light or what so ever), but because I already expected that, I'm not dissapointed.

The wearing feels good, but please take care: because of the XXL size it's harder to put them into the eye. I was going to go mad by doing this, but I don't have much skills anyway. ^^;

For the other ones: stay tuned...

0 件のコメント: