0023-09-27

Never trust Japanese Hairstyle, it's Prisila anyway XDDD

Yes, I will never trust them again. I was so envious in the past beacuse of their full and great hair. Stupid me. How could I believe it has anything to do with NATURAL HAIR. I expected that they have a lot of extensions, but Geeez they have even better stuff.
For me as a (stupid) foreigner I just knew words like Extensions and Wig. I heard from Prisila, that they have "Half-Wigs" and "Bangs" and saw it one time on a head of a friend. But even there it fitted to her natural haircolour (black), so it was for me also some kind of extension.

Well well... so I saw the Prisila Store at Marui ONE very often but had no idea, what I want. Yesterday was the first day I was brave enough to take a closer look. FATAL!
Because at the 1.10. will be a Elektro Party at Decadance Bar, but I'm unsure how far goes the dresscode and what it's under-dressed or just toooo much (if it's even possible at Decadance XD), I decided to try out some kind of Gyaru. Also I crept around the Queen Bee Pumps with discount for the half price the last four or five times and finally bought them yesterday:
and Shop Pic ( do you also want to have the link? Because I could buy them for you ^.~ Link)
Aren't they cute? *3*

Well but the important part: Prisila.
At that day I walked three times in the Prisila corner, unsure what I want to have, do I want to buy anything at all? Which colour would be the best choice? I tried the bangs to see which colour looks good, but it was hard to decide. Nothing was acceptable for that price... or great enough. The nice lady at the shop recognized how unsure I am and at the third time (when I asked for a full-wig, because all part wigs didn't match my haircolour) she asked me kindly whether I want to try it on. SURE THING!
I tried one with brown hair and a longer bang and it looked like every cheap ebay wig. I was not satisfied and the long bang pricked my eyes <.<
So she brought me one with a shorter bang and lighter haircolour. I also combined it with that poofy Hime Half Wig thing. Also because I noticed a lack of hair between my temple and the wig, I put on that bang thing, too.
The result you can see here:
This is the Half Wig in colour TMGX from Prisila and I had that Wig under it (I think). The bangs are here.

Because the set was a little bit tooo expensive for me (18.000yen). She tried to find a cheaper solution.
W tried only the half wig and the bangs:

Yeah. I like it, but when you see it from the left or right side... there was a lack of hair (sadly no photo). But my super shop lady wouldn't be my super shop lady, if she doesn't have also a solution for this problem. Take a robe wig and put it between... et voilà
 I like it. It"s a set for 10.000 now, but the nicest thing is, you can combine it, however you want. Maybe I will buy the full wig sometimes, too, or some ponytails to add on that construction.

At least I'm happy with my choice and just need a little more practise to put it on my head by my own so perfect like the shop lady did. So the next Party can come... but for the Zoo Decadance Party I need some nice Cat Ears. So my next mission untill next week-end is: find big black fluffy cat ears. Shouldn't be that tough in Tokyo, should it?

Last but not least: The super Hime Version XDDD


Chuuuchuuuu ^^~ and thank you for all the comments on Facebook. It was a great help <3

3 件のコメント:

Jenny ♥ さんのコメント...

Love the wig and the shoes *_* you look great!

Unknown さんのコメント...

Thank you <3

plumprince さんのコメント...

i love the shoes , it looks so cute *-*