0024-03-10

My perfect appartement


I don't know why, but at the moment I think a lot about my future dream appartement. Why is it not a house? Because I love to live in the city, Tokyo or Berlin.
I hope, my dream appartement has a sleeping room, a living room and my biggest wish: one small room for my masses of clothes.
Every room should have a motto:

Bed room - Gothic
Living Room - SteamPunk/Vintage
Kitchen - Pirate Style
Bathroom - Pin up
Room for my clothes - well.... it should be full of clothes, so no motto

My Bedroom should have dark walls like black and one maybe in a deep blood red. The floor should be made of dark wood, so it has a really goth athmosphere. I want to have a canoby bed and decorate it with black and red net lace and roses (corny I know, but I like it).

For the bed covers I got the idea to ask Jia to make some of my most beloved Lolita Prints which would look good on a bed. In fact it wasn't my idea, a girl posted that on Jia's wall, but I'm completely in love with that idea.

I thought of: AatP Misummer Night Dream, MMM Iron Gate or AatP Stained Glass Angel


Small pillows with the MMM Holy Queen Print would be awesome, too.


to be continued....

0 件のコメント: